Terms and Conditions
Duration and extent of quotation
• This proposal remains valid for a period of 30 days after which time FDB Lockers reserves the right to vary or withdraw the proposal.
• This proposal assumes that all items contained therein will be accepted in total unless otherwise shown. Part acceptance may vary the item cost and FDB Acoustics reserves the right to requote on individual items.
• FDB Lockers ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.fdblockers.com.au website (the "Service").
• “You” means the buyer of the product.
Good and Services Tax (GST)
• The unit rates in this proposal exclude GST. Upon acceptance of this quotation please provide your ABN for our records.
• FDB Lockers’ proposal is based upon installation between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday and does not include any weekend or after hours work.
• FDB Lockers have made no allowances for any electrical or mechanical work.
• FDB Lockers have made no allowances for co-ordination of other trades.
• FDB Lockers have made no allowances for any structural or service alterations.
• FDB Lockers have made no allowances for any ceiling alterations or penetrations for other trades.
• Applicable costs for electrical hard wiring, data and telephone cabling are not included.
• Where installation is included in the price of merchandise, only the scope of the normal installation is included. Additional moving, double handling or revised configurations will result in additional charges.
• FDB Lockers have allowed to protect our work during installation. We require any carpet protection to be removed. Upon completion of installation, handover will occur. We are not able to protect for damage after handover.
• Where non-standard units are required, FDB Lockers will not be bound to proceed with the manufacture of these until acceptance of a design of each such unit is signed for by you.
• You shall pay for any additional costs involved in deviations from drawings or data supplied by you after the acceptance of the specific layout.
• FDB Lockers will not be held responsible for defects in existing constructions where new installation fixes to or abuts existing.
• You will need to obtain all necessary consents, permits etc required under local Government or other ordinances and shall pay all fees and give all notices required under such ordinances.
• Unless otherwise stated delivery and installation costs are included in the proposal.
• You shall inspect goods on delivery. Upon signing for the goods you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods in satisfactory condition.
• Any claims with respect to quantity or quality of goods received must be made within seven (7) days of acceptance of goods.
• All risk will pass from FDB Lockers to you upon delivery of the goods.
• Unless otherwise arranged, you need to arrange or otherwise be responsible for insurance covers for loss/or damage of work in progress and/or materials from the time of delivery of materials to site
• You will be advised of lead time at time of purchase.
• Delivery dates are not guaranteed. Dates are given in good faith but are estimated carefully according to present conditions and may be subject to circumstances beyond FDB Lockers’ control. FDB Lockers will not accept liability for any penalties or damages (either direct or indirect) for failure to delivery in the estimated time.
• The quotation is based on clear and unrestricted access to the site of works. The job site should be clear of staff personal effects, other trades and debris. Excess delays and inconveniences such as double handling and improper working conditions will be subject to additional time charges.
• The quotation has been calculated on the condition that secure storage space be available, without charges, so that deliveries can be effected per the agreed program. Should you be unable to accept delivery, you will then need to arrange alternative storage at your cost. FDB Lockers will accept no responsibility for damage or deterioration on goods whilst in store.
• Practical completion shall be deemed to be when the works are reasonably fit for occupation or use, or are taken over or occupied by the Purchaser, not withstanding any minor defects or incomplete items that may need attention following practical completion as above described.
• FDB Lockers will correct any defects in the workmanship and/or materials for a period of twelve (12) months after practical completion, subject to fair wear and tear.
• All lockers carry a full manufacturer's guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years.
• FDB Lockers are locker suppliers and not construction contractors and, as such, our pricing does not include for any Liquidated Damages.
• Payment terms will be negotiated at time of purchase. Final conditions will be settled on FDB Lockers’ terms.
Price Match Guarantee
• Our Price Match Guarantee applies to comparable items found on other online stores which match items on https://www.fdblockers.com.au.
• The product must be identical, in stock and deliverable to your area.
• Price must be a total including all costs, such as delivery, and be provided as a written quote or a link.
• The Price Match Guarantee does not include cashback and coupon offers, commercial pricing, and stock liquidations.
• FDB Lockers reserves the right to accept/reject any price match request.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 3088 6379 to discuss price matching.
Retention of Title
• As we are locker suppliers, not construction contractors and our products carry a minimum of one (1) year warranty, no retention of any amount will be considered and our terms of payment are to be strictly complied with.
• It is a condition of this tender quotation that the title and property in goods supplied by us does not pass until payment in full has been received by FDB Lockers.
• Title shall not pass. Title to and ownership of the goods remains with FDB Lockers (the seller) until (the buyer) has paid for the (goods) in full including and G.S.T., delivery charges and other duties or charges invoiced.
• Relationship between (seller) and (buyer). The (buyer) shall take custody of the (goods) and retain them as the fiduciary agent and bailee of FDB Commercial Interiors (the seller).
• Storage of the goods. Subject to dealing with the goods as contemplated by this clause, the (buyer) must keep the (goods) stored separately and in a manner to enable them to be identified, properly stored, protected and insured. The (buyer) must not create any form of encumbrance over the goods
which is inconsistent with FDB Lockers (the seller) title to and ownership of the goods.
• Authority to repossess. If the (buyer) does not pay for the goods in full, the (buyer) authorises FDB Lockers (the seller) and its servants and agents, to enter upon the (buyers) premises at any time to do all things necessary to repossess the (goods).
• Dealing with the goods – resell. The (buyer) may resell the (goods). But only as fiduciary agent for FDB Lockers (the seller). Any right to bind FDB Lockers (the seller) to any liability to any third party by contract or otherwise is expressly negated. The buyer shall hold in trust for FDB Lockers (the seller) any proceeds of sale received from third parties which relate to the (goods) and shall keep such proceeds in a separate account until the liability to FDB Lockers has been discharged.